This release of PetraSim improves support for Petrel geometry, HydrateResSim, and import of vertical internal boundaries.
This version of PetraSim uses version 1.8.0_05 of the JavaVM.
Major Changes Since PetraSim 2015.1.0122
- Improved support for reading vertical, curved surfaces defined by XYZ input files
- Improved the geometry support for Petrel models
- Fixed a problem with inactive cells not behaving correctly
- Fixed a problem with exported 3d results data not having the expected number of entries
- Fixed some issues visualizing HydrateResSim results
- Fixed some problems with the relative permeability and capillary pressure definitions in HydrateResSim
- Fixed a problem visualizing the TSTART value in Simulation Parameters
- Fixed a crash that could occur when defining a radial mesh