One of our Reseller Partners identified an issue when dragging items in the navigation view. When this happens, the application freezes and requires a forced shutdown to proceed. This issue was introduced in the 2021.2.0512 release of both PyroSim and Pathfinder.
We have identified the problem, and have uploaded patch releases that addresses the bug. The updated versions of PyroSim and Pathfinder are available now.
2012.2 Patch Release Changes
- Updated the Java VM to fix a freeze that could occur when clicking or dragging items in the navigation view.
- Updated the Java VM to fix a freeze that could occur when dragging an item in the navigation view while renaming an object.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when canceling the new groups from templates dialog.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when running a model that contains a copied elevator.
Changes to Results
- Fixed an issue where seams might appear between adjacent FDS slices.
- Fixed an issue where a 2d slice created through a 3d slice or Plot3d might have incorrect transparency.
- Fixed an issue where creating a 2d slice through multiple 3d slice regions in a single mesh would only result in a slice through one of the regions.
About the 2021.2 Release
The latest updates for PyroSim, Pathfinder and Results were released earlier in May. The 2021.2 release focuses on creating new complex behaviors through queues, supporting social distancing through proximity analysis, and creating a better user experience.